ADP Unemployment Claims
PGP File Encryption
PGP combines some of the best features of modern cryptography, including compression, digital signatures and public key encryption.
Encrypting your data files prior to transmitting them to protect the data as it travels to us.
Public Key Encryption
Public key cryptography is an encryption scheme that uses a pair of keys for encryption: a public key, which encrypts data, and a private key for decryption. To send encrypted data to us, you must download the public key and encrypt the file with that key.
The following steps are necessary to use PGP to encrypt files before sending to ADP:
- Obtain and install PGP software (see www.pgp.com or www.gnupg.org for more information on compatible software products)
- Download the public key.
- Import the public key into your key ring
You are now ready to begin encrypting your data files. Here are some general guidelines:
- Compression is built into the encryption, so it is not necessary to zip your data files before or after encryption.
- Issued keys will expire every six months.
- The key available on this WebPage will expire on 08/31/2021. If you are using the previous version of our key, please note that it will expire and stop working on 01/13/2021.
Download the Public Key:
2048 bit RSA Equifax Public Key (for PGP versions 5.0 and above)